Friday, April 3, 2009

16 Weeks


















Here is a picture of me at 16 weeks, and no, I am not sticking out my belly! However, I don't think that's the baby at all. It's just how I've always looked, but you be the judge! Nothing major has changed in the past few weeks. I am still very tired and hungry. My sonogram will be April 30th. I did some rescheduling because my parents will be flying down on May 1st. We will be having a family dinner that night and then finding out what the sex of the baby is!! I am so excited that my parents will get to share that moment with us! Although Craig cannot come out, we will have him on the phone as we open the envelope. My parents will be here for the weekend and you know what that means......baby shopping!! Yeah!! I will be taking pictures every week until the baby comes and updating you as well. I am also posting a picture of Jason and me (we already look like tired parents) and Mocha and Meow-meow (we can't forget our other children). Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment