Saturday, November 21, 2009

10 Weeks and 3 Days Old

Logan is now 10 weeks and 3 days old! He is definately starting to fill out in his cheeks, arms and legs. He weighed 11 lbs. 4 oz. at his 2 month appointment. He smiles, laughs and coos all the time and it is so much fun to watch! I am even able to capture some of his smiles in pictures.
We are working on grabbing objects.....I had to help him out with this one. It's funny because he will have his hand open and then I try to get him to grab something and he closes it. But, he actually grabbed onto this butterfly for several minutes. Then he started to get upset because he couldn't figure out how to let it go! He does a good job of moving his arms and hitting objects, though.
He really had a grip on it!
I had to go back to work on Thursday and Friday of this past week, so Jason and his mom stayed home and watched him. This is what happens while I'm away!
Pretty soon I am going to have to open up this mat because he will be too long for it!
This was the night before I went back to work.
He's reaching out!
I love my Logan Bear and was sad to leave him while I went to work. I did survive my first two days back-they went by pretty fast. I think it will probably get harder when Logan actually knows that I'm leaving. I just don't want to miss too much while I'm away. Even though I was home for 10 weeks with him, it's still hard. I just love sitting and watching him-he makes the best facial expressions and is so much more vocal now.

We went and saw Kate and Emma on Monday and he slept pretty much all day! When we got home I put him in his Pack N Play and this is how he was sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment