Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Blog




Hey Everyone! I am trying this out to see how it works. I think this will be the best way to keep everyone posted on my progress. Today I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant! We go to the doctor on the 25th to hear the heartbeat! I am really excited for that! I have been doing good; just VERY tired! No morning sickness....YEAH! Jason is doing good; still not really believing it yet, but I know that will change soon! He is being a really big help around the house, which really helps me since I have been feeling so lazy. I hear that passes after the first trimester, so I only have 4 1/2 weeks to go. I hope everyone is doing well! We love and miss you all!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky & Jason,
    What a great way to keep in touch!! Can't wait to see pictures when you start to show and get further along. Get all the rest that you can cuz that's it for the next 18 years!!
    Love you both
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you started this blog! You look so happy holding your "POSITIVE stick"
    Love ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're excited about coming down next weekend to find out if we're having a grandson or granddaughter! I've got the "Count your Blessings" wall hanging that we gave G/G Klepp so long ago, and it's now ready to display our first grandchild. See you soon!
    Love, Mom & Dad
    (PS - Happy Birthday, Jason!)

    ReplyDelete