Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's Day
Yesterday was Valentine's Day. Jason and I just stayed at home because we figured it would be too crowded to go anywhere. Jason got me the book What to Expect When You're Expecting, which is what I told him I wanted. He also surprised me with a gift card to Motherhood Maternity and some cocoa butter (so I don't get any stretch marks). I got Jason a pair of boxers and a box of Girl Scout Cookies, which he consumed the entire box of in one day!(He seems to be the one doing all the eating!) We are also going to spend some time together tomorrow, going fishing. For dinner, we ordered heart shaped pizzas from Papa John's and they were really good! After eating them, I felt great! Which was a big change from early in the week. I had a fever and aches on Wednesday night but luckily was over it by the next day. I went ahead and stayed home from work on Thursday and Friday just so I could rest up and not take the chance of getting sick again. Now we are anxiously awaiting our February 25th appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment