Thursday, March 5, 2009

12 Weeks

I cannot believe that I am 12 weeks pregnant (tomorrow)! The time is going by so fast and before we know it, our little one will be here! My aunt and uncle sent us the cutest little baby book and we got it yesterday. As I have been looking through the pages of what will be put into the book, I start getting a little emotional. This baby is going to be so loved!! I am still feeling great and eating all day long, or it seems like it! But I am still VERY tired! I need this to pass soon because it is so hard to get out of bed in the morning. I sleep well for about half night, and then I have to get up to use the bathroom, and then I can't fall back asleep. As I was tossing and turning at 3:30 this morning, I ended up part on my side and part on my belly and I think I finally felt a little pooch in my belly! It's nothing big and no one can tell I am pregnant, but I was excited! Well, I only have one more day until the weekend and then one more week until Spring Break! Thank goodness, because my kids need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment