Monday, March 16, 2009

Second Trimester

Wow! I cannot believe that I am now in the second trimester of this pregnancy! At first, I thought it was going to drag on because I found out so early, but now it is flying by. I am still feeling very tired and have started taking afternoon naps. I am on Spring Break this week, so I am able to get plenty of rest. I told my students on Thursday at school and they are all very excited! They have been full of questions and I am sure that will continue until the end of the school year, which is only 10 weeks away! I go back to the doctor this Friday for a check-up. Then at my April appointment, we should be finding out the sex of the baby. Jason wants to wait until his birthday to find out, so we will just have the doctor put it in an envelope, so Jason can open it on April 26th. We are getting very anxoius to know! My team at school also bought our baby its first book called Me And My Mom! It is such a cute book and I will read it to our child all the time! I am so blessed to be working where I am! I wouldn't trade it for anything! Well, I am getting sleepy and should probably get some rest. I will post again after my appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment