Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's a Boy!











Let's play catch up, since its been a while since I've blogged......
After much waiting, we finally know that we will be welcoming Logan Brent Robinson into the world in just 4 1/2 months! Jason and I went for the sonogram last Thursday and it was so amazing! We got to see every little part of our boy. A couple of those pictures are posted to the side of this blog. He is measuring a little big, but my due date is still 9/18/09. The lady said he has long legs, so maybe he will become a pro athlete. We did not find out what it was on Thursday, so the lady just put the picture in an envelope and we held onto it until Friday night.
We ate dinner at PF Chang's with everyone (minus Craig) on Friday. Jason took baby decorations up there early in the day, so the table was decorated. It was very sweet. After everyone ordered drinks, we opened the envelope. Jason did the honors. He was fumbling around with the paper that had the words on it and I caught the word 'boy' and grabbed the paper from him! I read it to myself and then shouted, "It's a boy! Logan Brent!" I cried a few tears of joy and Jason kissed me! We are both very excited! Everyone else was excited too!
I immediately went outside and called my Grandpa to tell him the good news. I said, "You are going to have a great-grandson!" He laughed and said, "Alright!" He was very excited and happy. I can't wait for him to meet Logan! It is going to be such a special moment!
The next day we went shopping with my parents. We picked out a crib and dresser/changing table combo. Both sets of grandparents bought that for us! It will be delivered in a couple of weeks. Then we went to Target to buy a blue camo blanket I found a few months ago. Then we found some bedding to go along with it, so the nursery will be done in camo. It is going to be so cute! Jason will be working on it this week. The room is all emptied out and ready to be filled with baby stuff.
I also felt Logan move around a lot this weekend! He punched me on Saturday night a couple of times! Then at lunch yesterday, I felt him kick! It is such an amazing feeling and I just wait each day to feel him! Jason has not felt him yet, but I'm sure it will happen soon! I LOVE my little boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm soo excited for you two!! I think the first time Steve felt Jack move was when we were falling asleep and Jack kicked him in the back. Boys are awesome by the way!! Wait a few monthes - you'll be able to SEE your stomach move! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete