Well, Jason and I have worked really hard on painting Logan's room. We went with a blue/brown camouflage theme. Jason painted the solid blue on the walls first. Then I drew the camo and we both painted it in. Then this past weekend, Jason and Daniel (Jason's cousin), hung up the chair rail and crown molding. The furniture is being delivered today, but I wanted to post some pictures of what the room looks like without it. I am very happy with how it turned out! I am also glad that it is finally done. Now we just need to get his name to put on the wall and maybe some shelves. Jason is also going to put in a ceiling fan and change the handles on the doors.
We also registered this weekend. That was both fun and tiring....there is so much stuff to get! We are registered at Babies 'R Us and Target.
I have been feeling Logan move more and more. Jason felt him for the first time last Sunday! He thought it was pretty cool. He said, "That's what you feel?" Then this Sunday I saw my belly move! I think Logan hit me and I saw my belly flinch a little. I can't wait until I can see more! This is the most amazing thing and I cannot wait to hold Logan for the first time!
Well, enjoy the pictures of the nursery and I will post more afer the furniture gets here!
It looks so good!! You did a good job. Did I mention that Julia needs her room repainted?
ReplyDelete