Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin!






Well, I cannot believe that I am only 6 weeks away from my due date!! How exciting!! I had my 34 week check-up today and Dr. Duran still says that things are going great! I gained 1.6 lbs, for a total since January of 15 lbs, but only 8 lbs above what I normally weigh. Logan's heartbeat was strong at 158 and my belly measured 33 weeks. I go back in two weeks for my next appointment and then begin weekly visits. At 37 weeks I will also be getting a sonogram done to see how big Logan is. At that point, Dr. Duran will discuss with us more about when she things Logan will arrive!
I also got permission today to go out of town next week. I only have one more full week until I have to be back at work, so Jason and I are taking a mini-vacation down to Port Aransas. We are staying at a hotel that is right by the beach. I plan to relax by the pool and on the beach and Jason wants to do some fishing. It's just a small trip to get out of the house before Logan is here. It should be nice and relaxing and I am looking forward to it. While we are gone Mocha will be staying with Jason's parents. I know she will have lots of fun there.
I am posting some new pictures this week. We finally hung up the letters above Logan's crib. I am also putting up a picture of my carseat (it is not in the car yet, but will be very soon), our swing, the changing table and Logan's closet (which I still plan to organize ever more). I think I have started nesting a little bit :) We are having a garage sale tomorrow and Saturday because the guest closet was filled with stuff I'd been collecting for one, so it will feel good to get all of that out of here! I am also posting my 34 week belly. Enjoy it all and I will do my best to start posting weekly!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you look so cute! You didn't look that pregnant at dinner the other night. I want to steal your skinny arms and legs:)

    Logan's letters look so good, and perfectly even! Of course I love your swing, you know we have the same one:) I can't believe how big Logan's closet is. I like the extra storage. Everything looks great! You have to keep posting!!!! I love looking at all the pics:)

    I'll try and get mike to take a pic of me for my Monday post. I won't wear my big maternity shirt, so that you can see the shape of my belly better. It's not a perfect bowling ball like yours though...I wish:) Love ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete