Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last Baby Shower



















On Friday at school, my team threw me a BEAUTIFUL baby shower! Don't you just love the cake? I do!!! It is so cute and it was good! I had a great time at the shower and got some more nice things for Logan. We got some more outfits, baby wash and lotion, a couple of books, shopping cart liner, a care kit, thermometer and some gift cards! I can't wait to go out and do some shopping! We will probabbly go this coming weekend, since our sonogram is on Tuesday and we should have an idea of how much he will weigh when he is born. We need to find the special outfit that we will bring him home in. The book we got is called On The Night You Were Born and it is such a cute story! I plan to take the book to the hospital and read it to Logan on his first night! Thanks to everyone for all of the wonderful gifts-I am so lucky to be working at such an AWESOME school!!
When I updated on Thursday I mentioned that my blood pressure was high at my appointment. Well, I took it twice Thursday night and twice Friday morning and it was still high. I called the doctor Friday and she wants me to go in tomorrow afternoon for some bloodwork. They will be testing to see if I have preeclampsia. I won't know anything for sure at that appointment, but hopefully by Tuesday. I will update anyway on Tuesday, with the results from the sono. Hopefully I have nothing severe and will be able to continue working until the 11th. I will get to be there for most of the day tomorrow, but I won't be able to walk the kiddos out at the end of the day. Oh well, I'll be able to do it on Tuesday. I'm excited to meet my kids and see what they are going to be like. I am off to make my lunch and then go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment