Logan was 3 weeks old on Wednesday and he is a growing boy! Jason and I both feel so blessed to have such a sweet and handsome boy. He makes us laugh everyday. He is really starting to be more alert and look around a lot. His neck is becoming stronger everday and he can hold his head up well. He also makes very cute noises when he is sleeping-sometimes he even snores a little. We just can't get enough of him! I could just watch him ALL day long! His umbilical cord finally fell off yesterday, so we were able to use his bathtub last night. Logan didn't like it too much though-he got cold. Hopefully he will start liking it-he sure enjoyed his sponge baths-they would soothe him right before bedtime. We also make some progress at night-we usually get one night where he will sleep for about 3-4 hours at a time and then 2-3 the next. I think some nights he is just more hungry than others! Logan also enjoys going for walks in his stroller-we even bought him some cute sunglasses to keep the sun out of his eyes so he can look around!
We had a nice visit with Grandma and Grandpa Sossi over the past 2 weeks. They left today and now I am sad. It was great having some extra hands around here to help out. Grandma gave the house a good cleaning and I am very thankful for that help! Grandpa had lots of fun holding Logan and he was really good at making him fall asleep!! Grandma liked playing with Logan and getting him to burp and relax-he gets very gassy sometimes and will just scream, which makes me sad. We can't wait for the next time Grandma and Grandpa come visit!
Logan will be one month old on Friday! We will be taking him to a new doctor for his check up. The doctor that saw him in the hospital is a family doctor, but I just feel more comfortable taking him to a pediatrician. Mommy wants what is best for her boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment