So this post is way overdue, because Logan is almost 3 weeks old. But, I still wanted to do one for 2 weeks. Logan is so much fun and makes me smile everyday! We measured him last week and he is 21.5 inches-he's a growing boy! He is doing a really good job of lifting his head when you are holding him. We think he is going to be really strong. We also love when he looks around at stuff-he has some of the best facial expressions! Both Grandma and Grandpa Sossi just love him. It has been really great having them here to help out. I don't know what I am going to do when they leave! Logan is getting much better about eating too. Both he and I have gotten the hang of it and it's great bonding time for us. I like being the only one that can feed him for right now and I will be sad when I have to go back to work. We have also had some good nights of sleep. Just the other night Logan slept from 2am-8am! It was very nice for Mommy and Daddy. Mommy even got a little startled at 6am when I woke up and couldn't believe he hadn't woken up-I put my hand on him to make sure he was still breathing! Logan is also taking naps in his own crib during the day-but he won't be sleeping in there at night for a few more weeks. It's just easier for feeding him, when he is right there by us at night. Well, enjoy the pictures. I'll do a new post in a couple more days, when Logan is 3 weeks old!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, I changed my mind again. Logan looks just like you:) I love all the pics...so cute. The top family photo is my favorite. It so sweet, it definitely deserves to be framed. Compared to Madden, Logan has a lot of hair. I can't wait for him a Madden to meet. Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete