Monday, January 25, 2010
4 1/2 Months
Here are some pictures we took at the Robinson farm. I had a 3 day weekend last week, so we decided to take Logan to see the animals. He had a good time! It was a bit windy but that didn't stop us. Logan enjoyed the animals and sitting on the tractor. The geese did scare him a little because they were loud!


I can't believe how fast this month is going by! He will be 5 months old in just 2 weeks! He is definitely becoming more of a Momma's boy as each day passes. He will only let me put him to bed. I know that he needs to let Jason do it too, but it is just easier to get him to go right to sleep, rather than let him cry. I can't stand to hear him upset. We also hit some big milestones this past weekend with sleeping! On Friday night he slept from 10:30pm-9:15am waking 2 times for his paci; Saturday night from 9:30pm-9:00am waking a couple times for his paci; Sunday night from 8:45pm-6:30am and I had to wake him up then so I could feed him before I went to work!! Jason and I are both SO proud of him! It's great being able to sleep the whole night without him waking up! He is also moving around a lot in his crib-I will lay him with his head at the right side of the crib and when I go in to get him in the morning his head is at the left side! He is going to be a mover just like his Daddy! I wish I could put a camera in there at night so I could see how he does it! Stay tuned for more posts this week-I have lots of pictures to post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment