I can't believe that Logan is 4 months already! We took him to the doctor last week and he weighs 14lbs. 2oz. and is 25 1/4 inches! He is a growing boy. The doctor said he looks great and what we are doing is working. I was hoping she would let us start Logan on baby cereal, but she said not until 6 months. Oh well, I guess I can wait. I am still nursing him, but he also gets some formula. He is doing well with it-and, although it's not what I wanted to be doing, I know he needs it. We go back to the doctor when he is 6 months. We will also be going to Michigan in March to see my family! I am very excited because Logan will get to meet his Great-Grandpa-it is going to be an awesome trip! Well, enjoy the pics for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment