Yes, you have read the title correctly! On April 7th I felt the baby move! I had just gone to bed and was laying on my right side and part on my stomach, when I felt a little roll inside of me! I wasn't sure at first of what it was, but then the spot stayed warm and tingly for a few minutes after it happened. I layed very still afterwards, hoping it would move again, but I haven't felt anything since. Oh well, just that one time was amazing! I am now 17 1/2 and you can see my little belly in the picture. I am having to buy some bigger shirts and my pants are just now starting to get a little tight. On Friday I went out and bought a Bella Band, so I can leave my pants unbuttoned, but nobody can tell. It's really pretty cool and it is much more comfortable for me. Only 17 more days until our sono and 18 until we find out what we are having! I can't wait! It looks like a lot of you think I am going to have a girl, so we shall see! The baby also received its first Easter basket this year. It came all the way from Grandma and Grandpa Sossi in Virginia! There are lots of cool goodies in it-my favorite is the bath rubber duckie, because it will let us know if the water gets too hot. I also like the animal rattle! You can see in the picture that Meow-meow is really interested in it! This baby is still 5 months away from being here and already it is being spoiled!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI was trying to post a comment about the boy votes catching up!!!!!!! My smart self, accidently, deleted my first post. OOPS!
ReplyDeleteHey, Emma has a lot of that same stuff and we love it. So so so much fun! I can't wait to see what you are having! I still can't believe my very best friend is having a baby and that we get to share in the joy of being mommies together! You are going to love every minute! Enjoy all those little (sometimes gigantic) movements your sweet child is making inside you- you will miss it so much. It is that special bond only the two of you will share! Love you and hope we can get together for lunch when your parents are here!
ReplyDelete