Sunday, May 17, 2009

22 Weeks and Growing.....


I am now 22 weeks! I cannot believe that Logan will be here in about 18 weeks! We are very busy getting his room ready....it looks so cute! But, I am not going to post any pictures until it is all finished. Don't worry, it should be done in about one week. Hopefully our furniture will be delivered this weekend and then it will all be complete, except for my rocking chair. I still have to pick that one out. I am posting my first bare belly picture. Jason has been wanting me to do it for a while but I kept putting it off. He is finally saying that I am starting to show. We were driving to Motherhood Maternity on Friday evening and he said, "I just want to keep you pregnant and barefoot." I said, "What did you say?" He repeated it and said, "You look really cute pregnant and I want to keep you barefoot so you can't run away." That's the type of romantic talk I get from my hubby! I thought it was actually kinda cute! Anyway, I did buy two dresses at Motherhood. I am getting tired of pants already and summer isn't even here yet! I am going to be so hot!

Jason and I are also going to register this weekend. I am really excited about that! We are going to register at Babies 'R Us and Target. I'm not sure if we will do both places this weekend or not. I'm sure it is going to be an overwhelming task for both of us.

I only have 13 days left of school! I am so ready for the summer so I can just relax! My house is such a mess but I am too tired to clean right now, and too busy getting Logan's room ready. So, the cleaning can be put off a couple more weeks. I know they are going to fly by! Well, enjoy the new picture!

2 comments:

  1. Your pregnant belly looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are too cute!!
    Love,
    (soon-to-be) Great Aunt Mary:)

    ReplyDelete