Here are some pictures of my belly at 27 weeks.....with 13 weeks to go! Although, it could be a little sooner because I have gestational diabetes. Yes, I failed my 3-hour glucose test so now I have to watch my diet and prick my finger 4 times a day!!! It shouldn't be that bad, once I get the hang of things. There is just a lot to look at as far as the diet goes. The nurse said that 7% of pregnant women will end up with gestational diabetes and they really don't know why. She said my body just isn't breaking down all the sugars I'm taking in, like it should. So, as long as I follow the diet and monitor my blood sugar, there will be no harm to myself or Logan. It is going to make me even healthier in the long run! I pretty much have to cut out ALL simple sugars....which is what Logan is making me crave! But, I can have a little bit here and there, such as cake at my showers, so I'm looking forward to that. Other than that, Logan and I are doing great! I continue to feel him move around a lot, especially at night when I lay down on my side (he does not like this and starts poking at me to move). We go on July 2nd to have our 4D sonogram and then I go back to the doctor on July 10th. Hopefully tomorrow we will be purchasing our glider for his room.....thank you Great-Grandpa Sossi! I will post some pics when we get it.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment