Today was an exciting day! Babies R Us called to let us know that our glider came in! I called Jason right away and told him that we had to go get it today and set it up. I have been waiting for this to come in so I can send some pictures to my Grandpa Sossi, because this was his gift to us! We love him so much and can't thank him enough for buying this for us. It is very comfortable and as you can see by the pictures, there is plenty of room for Jason to sit in it! I just wanted to share this with everyone. I also wanted to post a couple of pictures from a few weeks ago. I opened the doors to Logan's room to let it air out a little and when I went back a little while later, you can see where I found Mocha. She already loves Logan and wants to protect him!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment