Well, I have a few things to update on. This past weekend was my first baby shower! It was very nice and fun and we got some really cute stuff for Logan. My friend Cheryl from church had the shower for me. Despite my diabetes, I did have some cake, and it was YUMMY!! My blood sugar did go up from it, but the nurse said I shouldn't miss out on my cake. I have been really sticking to the diet like I should be, so I don't think a little cake is going to do too much harm.
I am now 28 weeks along and feeling good! I don't go and see Dr. Duran until next Friday, July 10th, so I don't have any updates on weight gain or what she even thinks about me being diabetic. But I will post right after that appointment. I will also post again this Thursday, because we will be getting our 4D sonogram done! I am SO excited to see little Logan again.
Tonight was also our second childbirth class. It went a lot better than last week and we had a lot more questions for her. We discussed a lot about labor and delivery, which is something I definately have lots of questions about. At the end of every class we have to practice relaxation techniques for about 20 minutes. Jason usually tries to make me laugh, so I can't look at him during that time. Logan also likes to move around a lot then, just as he does when I am trying to go to bed at night. I think he is going to be a night owl like his daddy.
That is all for right now. Look for some cute pictures on Thursday!
That top picture is officially my favorite picture! You look so cute! I Can't wait until Thursday!!!!! It looks like the church shower went good. Just a few more weeks and you get MORE wonderful gifts for Logan. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Ash