Jason and I celebrated 3 years together on July 1st. That night, we went to dinner at Pirhanna's and then came home to watch our wedding video. It is always fun to watch it and think of how much fun we had with all of our friends and family.
A couple of months ago Jason and I went to a fundraiser for our friend's daughter's school. They had an auction that night and Jason and I won a night's stay at the W Hotel in Dallas and Keith Urban concert tickets. So this past Saturday that's what we did-this was our anniversary gift to each other. The hotel was very nice; we went swimming when we first got there. Then we went to Chili's for dinner and then went back to the hotel to get ready for the concert. We had really good seats and Keith was awesome! At one point, he came into the section we were sitting in, probably less than 10 rows from us and sang! I was able to get down into the aisle and get some good pictures of him. I am posting my favorite shot of him with his blue guitar! Jason and I really enjoyed ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment