Our family photo taken by the river at Melvin's
OK, so I am a little behind on my posts, so I am catching up today. We had a very busy 4th of July this year. First, we hung out with Jason's cousins, Daniel and Beth and Melissa and Dave. We celebrated Daniel's 30th birthday at his mom's apartment and went swimming and ate hamburgers and yummy cake. That evening we headed out to Uncle Melvin's place for a fish fry. Since I have to watch what I eat, Jason grilled me a delicious piece of salmon. We took Mocha with us and she really had a good time getting to walk around and see all the kids. Daniel's kids, Sophia and Sam just love her. Daniel's wife, Beth is also pregnant right now and is due one week before me, so we took a belly picture. After Melvin's we went over to Mark and Perla's house (Jason's friends) and enjoyed a nice fireworks show. Mocha actually liked them and was not scared at all. She would follow them up into the air and watch them pop open. Then Jason played some water volleyball and then we went home. It was a very long day and I was extremely tired; I think Logan was too because he didn't move around much for the 2 days following that! Anyway, I have posted some pictures so enjoy!
Love the family pic! Mocha is good at posing for the camera:) You and Beth look so cute. I think it's time for both of us to post our real belly pics. Mine has gotten GIGANTIC! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!
ReplyDelete