The time is just flying by until Logan gets here! Summer is over and it is time to start back to work, but that means that he will be here in 4 weeks or less! Since I last wrote, Jason and I took our vacation down to Port Aransas. My feet swelled up pretty bad on the way down there, but then didn't get too bad while we were there. It was a nice get away, but I was glad to come back. We didn't do much down there except lay out at the beach and by the pool and did a little but of fishing. We took a nap everyday! On the way back home, Jason drove the entire way so that my feet wouldn't swell up as bad.
This week was inservice for the teachers. It has been ok being back. My feet swell up a lot by the end of the day and I am not completely ready for the kids to be back yet. But, I have one more day to get ready before they are here! I am excited to meet my kids and get to know them a little bit before I leave. My last day of work will be September 11th and I will return on December 5th.
I saw Dr. Duran today. When I first got there the nurse took my blood pressure and it was 132/102! She said that was high and I needed to lay down on my left side for 10 minutes. Dr. Duran came in while I was resting and talked to me for a little bit. She said she is going out of town August 26th-September 3rd and told Logan to hang on while she's gone. I told her I am hoping I make it to the 11th so I don't have to miss more work. She also said that when she gets back in 2 weeks she will start checking to see if I'm dilated any. Then she left for a few more minutes and the nurse took my bp again and it was 132/98! Dr. Duran came back in and didn't seem too concerned. She did decide to go ahead and check me, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and said that I am dilated 1cm! She said it seems that I am well on my way to something maybe happening on its own. I go for a sonogram next Tuesday and they will tell us how much Logan weighs. Then I will see the nurse at my appointment next Wednesday and then on September 4th I will see Dr. Duran and she will check me again. She just said we will take it week by week and see what happens. For tonight and tomorrow and I need to take my blood pressure and call tomorrow to report my numbers-pray that they are good-I'm not sure what they will do if they are still high. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures and I will post again next week, after my appointments!
I can't believe how much you have grown since I last saw you. You look adorable! Logan is going to be a healthy boy! Sorry your ankles are so swollen. I have a feeling Logan will be he sooner than we think. Take it easy and I'll pray for NO BED REST! Love ya:)
ReplyDelete