Thursday, October 22, 2009

6 Weeks Old

Logan with Daddy
He loves bathtime

And he loves that paci

Just relaxin

Kickin those legs

Snoozin

All wrapped up

Cool dude

This is Logan at 1 month-21.5inches

Logan and Mommy

I cannot believe how fast the time is going by! It seems like we just brought Logan home from the hospital, and now he is 6 weeks old! I only have 4 more precious weeks left with him all to myself, and then I have to go back to work. I have to say that it is going to be really hard to leave him-we have really bonded and enjoy our time together. Logan is definately becoming more aware of his surroundings. He looks around at everything and is starting to smile a lot more. I even get some little laughs out of him every now and then and it makes my heart melt. He is definately going to be a sweet boy with a great personality! Logan enjoys sitting in his bouncy chair, playing on his play mat and taking baths-he really kicks his legs in the tub and gets really happy when I am washing him. We are also working on a bedtime routine-which has gone really well the past couple of nights. We have taken him to church 3 times and he does great! He usually sleeps, but if he is awake he just looks around and is so quiet. Enjoy the pictures of our little boy-he is changing so much!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He has really grown. It looks like he's going to be tall like Jason! So happy that everything is going so well. Enjoy your final weeks off. Much Love!

    ReplyDelete