Last night, Auntie Lauren stopped by to see Logan's room. Then she and Jason went to Target and got some presents! Logan has his first pieces of clothing and cute shoes! I LOVE it all and can't wait to dress him in all of it! Logan is definately going to be spoiled by his Auntie Lauren! He is already loved so much.
My next appointment is on Wednesday, for my glucose test. I'm a little nervous about drinking the nasty drink, but I hope it all goes well. Jason and I also registered for child birth classes. They begin on June 22nd and go until the end of July, once a week. I am looking forward to going and learning more about what to expect in the months ahead. I cannot believe that next week marks the end of the second trimester! Logan is going to be in our arms before we know it! Check out a picture of me at 24 weeks. My belly is growing a lot and I had to breakdown and buy a pair of maternity pants last night!
My next appointment is on Wednesday, for my glucose test. I'm a little nervous about drinking the nasty drink, but I hope it all goes well. Jason and I also registered for child birth classes. They begin on June 22nd and go until the end of July, once a week. I am looking forward to going and learning more about what to expect in the months ahead. I cannot believe that next week marks the end of the second trimester! Logan is going to be in our arms before we know it! Check out a picture of me at 24 weeks. My belly is growing a lot and I had to breakdown and buy a pair of maternity pants last night!
School is also over for the summer! Today was our last day and I go back tomorrow and Saturday for workdays. I am so ready to relax and await Logan's arrival! I'll post after my appointment next week.
Logan is going to be so stylish! We need to get Madden some of those plaid shoes...super cute. Nursery is coming together and you look great! I'm nervous too about my test on Tuesday. Good luck to us both:) See you tomorrow at the shower.
ReplyDeleteLove ya bunches,
Ash
That sweet stuff isn't really all that bad. MAKE SURE you don't eat anything too sweet before going...I had a cookie at lunch and ended up having to go back for the 4 hour test! The phlebotomist told me that most people, who have to go back, ate something they shouldn't have before the first test!!!!! Good luck! The nursery is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete