It's been over a month since I last posted anything. Motherhood is definitely keeping me busy and I am loving every minute of it! I've been off work for the past 2 weeks for winter break and I am not ready to go back! Logan is really becoming more of a Momma's boy as each day passes-I'm a little worried that Monday is going to be a rough day for him. We had a great Christmas. Logan got lots of presents and he is loving them all. Grandma and Grandpa Sossi and Uncle Craig were able to come out and that made it even more special. The trip was too short, as it always is. But, Logan really enjoyed his time with them and can't wait to see them again! We hope Grandma will be down soon-especially since her boss was so nice and gave her a round-trip ticket to come out when she wants.
Logan will be 4 months old next Saturday and I cannot believe it! We go Friday afternoon for his doctor's appointment, so I will do another post then. The last time I weighed him, he was just about 14 pounds! He is growing so fast! He has also developed more of a personality and loves to laugh, smile and talk. He is also getting stronger and can sit up with help and sometimes it seems like he is trying to roll over. He also sat in his highchair for the first time on Christmas Eve! I think he will be ready to start eating baby cereal in another month or two.
Jason is also enjoying being a Daddy. He can make Logan laugh really hard. The two of them have bonded a lot since I've gone back to work and it's fun to watch them together. I know Logan is going to look up to him so much and they are going to have a lot of great memories together.
Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the pictures and I'll post some more next week!
Enjoyed the update. The Christmas tree pic is really cute!
ReplyDelete