Thursday, July 2, 2009

4D Sono

The lady said he is right up against my uterus, so his nose looks smashed in



I love how his mouth is in this one!

Mommy's little boy- do you think he looks like me?


Yep! Definately a boy!
We had our 4D sono done tonight. Logan wasn't cooperating too well. He wouldn't move his arms out of his face, so the tech got the best pics she could :) I think they still look pretty cute :) She thinks he looks like his mommy. Logan is in the head down position and his legs are up by my ribs. Enjoy the pics and videos!

1 comment:

  1. It is absolutely amazing to look at these. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait til you get to hold your little Logan! We will DEFINITELY have to get together with the kids.

    ReplyDelete